Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blogging away

It's been a while since I last blog..Now, since I miss it so much, I start to think "heck, why not!" It would be a superb thing to get connected with my friends again. At least now they would be able to know what's my latest update & what's going on with me (if they're interested).



My blogging journey started as in 1997 when back then when I was working in a research unit in a telco company. Looking back as some of my old post, some made me smile, some are utter rubbish, few reminded me of my sad moment...It was safe yet it validate how I feel then.



Recently I viewed some of the blogs of strangers, some are pretty interesting. I realized the pattern. People blog about things that they know best or they love best. Most woman (not all)tend to blog about their kids & how much they love their "hubbies". Most men, I reckon blog about their passion - gadgets, cars, hobbies, travel...movies blah blah blah...didn't come across on those who blog about their woman; hemm...I wonder why? Is it because I didn't come across on one? Or it is a very rare concept for man?? Other than that, blog is for them to advertise their business, that's a good start!



One blog intrigue me. She blog just about anything under the sun that revolves around her. Which is fine not until the blog started to used extremely harsh words...cursing a certain individual that she obviously despise so much. Obviously, we can easily see this person used to have history with her and now they don't but she ramained bitter even though she now claimed to be extremely happy with her life. Well, I don't intend to talk about her here (wouldn't want her to start cursing me openly in my space, is she realized that she's the topic in my post). But I realized that sometime, we can get carried away with our writing. She's not the only case here. One blogger, that I don't personally know complain about her daily mishap, fight with the husband, his shortfall, his laziness blah blah blah...Then a different blogger complain about her idiotic co-worker; apparently they are not as smart as he/she is (OK won't identify gender here)...True enough, blogging is a platform to express you inner thoughts & feelings. But I don't know about this man; especially when you use this format to document those feelings and announce it to the world. Even worst, the word you choose in you post don't quite reflect the kind of person you are publicly..errr....for example you appear to be this shy, humble, soft spoken person but cursed and openly condemn a person you know in your blog. Hemm...that doesn't jive does it?

Am I being true to my thoughts and do I believe in my writing? Hell yeah! But I do hope I don't offend anyone, it's just me blogging away...

No comments:

Post a Comment