Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Good, The Ugly & The Stress

Try juggling a marriage, a job, a maid & 3 kids?

I think almost everyday I drive to work, my heart pump so fast and I would sweat so much I shoudn't even bother applying any makeup in the 1st place! This is not because I am so excited to go to work, but more so having to deal with either one of my older children's atttude, at the same time making sure they have enough money to bring to their school, the helper have the menu to prepare for the kids...they are having their breakfast, homework done, school books are updated according to schedule, anything to buy on my way from work later that afternoon, anything else that I missed....By the time I get to work, I am so exhausted!!! Oh, I'm late for meeting..have to stay focus but my mind is still at home!

The good thing about having kids:
-They are the love of your life
-They bring so much joy
-They make your life complete
-They are the evidence of true love
-They are the reason you strive so much for money, you want the best for them
-They motivate you to become a better person, to become an example, an idol
-They are part of you

The Ugly:
-When they can't take NO for an answer
-When you old fragile possesion broke, lost, wasted or God knows what else
-When u realized you are loosing your sanity when dealing with their homeworks & excuses
-When silence is a strange word
-When the remote is in their hands
-When your weekend is full of driving the kids around for their swimming lesson, tae kwan do,music class...
-When they favour instant noodles more than any healthy food that you are willing to provide

The Stress:
-Your maid owning a mobile phone (urgh! that endless phone calls!!)
-Your maid start to have Uncles, male cousins around..when you know he's the boyfriend
-Your 6 years old memorize your mobile phone number and would call you 7 times a day just to whine!
-You constantly need to check your 8 years old's homework
-Your husband don't look at you the same way he used to..eh wait, he stop looking actually...
-Measuring your weights and realized it doesn't shift much...!! Damn!
-The passion to do work is lesser each day!

What a life this is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment