Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers’ Day to all the Mothers in the world

Mothers’ Day weekend was celebrated without me realizing it. It was the weekend that Haris needed to be at the MidValley roadshow. We have been planning to watch Iron Man2, and I was ambitious enough to take Keem along. Was I crazy? YES I was. But let me tell you that it was worth it. Haris couldn’t join but he didn’t intend to anyhow (all this super hero bulls@#% is not hit movie thing…what ever la!) But Jik & Mai were so excited about it! I, on the other hand…was obviously excited because RDJ was HAWT!!!
We left the GSC Cinema feeling extremely happy. We enjoyed the movie very much. I did missed out few scenes…Mai had to take a break to the loo 3 times and there were several times I had to watch the movie from the stairs area cos Keem was restless, and making some slight fuss (he talked and laugh very loudly, couldn’t tell him to shhh up can I???)…But it’s OK, I follow through the story line, I did not miss the important scene. I do like the 1st Iron Man though but this one was equally enjoyable.
We met Haris after the movie and went for our lunch at “Chillis” – had my piece of steak finally hehehee…Didn’t do any shopping (but was very tempted). It was time for Keem’s nap, by then we were heading home. As usual Fed Highway was jammed, had a short nap in the car with Keem on my lap. Later in the afternoon it was family doing “nothing” moment. Haris with his car, Jik was with hi PS2, Keem & Mai goofing around in front of the TV while making a mess…I finally got hold of the vacuum cleaner and cleaning away the dust under the bed! Pasta for dinner, Haris cook.
What a wonderful Saturday it was, with no plans for Sunday except the usual groceries shopping in mind.
P/S Mai & Jik handed me a corny plastic rose when they got back from school that Monday with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I love my kids, I love being a mom and I love my mom!! Happy Mothers’ Day to all the Mothers in the world.

1 comment: