Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

I miss...

I miss those simple life where you don't get a call where ever you are. In fact a phone call can be made in one place at a time.
I miss those early Saturday morning of cartoons program one after the other until ibu had to scream at us to get a shower.
I miss a good simple maggi mee Asam Laksa with an egg and bits of cili padi when it's raining outside.
I miss walking to the nearest store to get my TokCu her mamee snack supply
I miss those once a month event when ibu is on leave and she took us all to McD for our feast of Big Mac and coke.
I miss those long heart to heart conversation with Along while listening to our old radio playing NKOTB...Tommy Paige...Debbie Gibson....till 12am.
I miss those sneek get away with Boy driving ibu's car when she's not around...heading to Benteng Seremban spending 10 bucks on the laksa penang, lai chee kang & rojak kangkong.
I miss feeling silly & goofy making lousy jokes over a movie scene...
I miss going out with the girls without thinking about the time I need to get back.
I miss skipping around with no pain on my knee.
I really miss those sambal belacan mixed with left over rice & kicap! Yummy! (Dura's favourite too!)

I've gone mellow...simply missing those simple things in life.
(3rd day of Ramadhan)

1 comment:

  1. I miss our long nights of chat too. But I am glad we had them. You were my best friend....you still are

    ReplyDelete