Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

PERGI - AIZAT

Salute to Aizat, discovered this song "Pergi"...while searching for his other song "Lagu Kita".
The more I search, the more I like him...most of his songs would have a deeper meaning and most of all suits him completely! I must be blind not to realized this earlier, apparently he composed most of his songs including "Lagu Kita"...
In a short time, he had made quite an achievement...
http://www.mmail.com.my/content/aizat%E2%80%99s-star-keeps-rising

Who would have thought, this talented boy was not the main favourite in the AF5...he did not have the commercial look, thus you can imagine he was not highly voted eventhough he had one of the most best vocal. But, I must say, of all the participants of Akademi Fantasia...Aizat stands out more..for me this boy is pure talent with awesome voice! The late Yasmin Ahmad chose "Pergi" for her Talentime soundtrack. Aizat wrote the Malay version of the "I go" by Pete Teo. Give it a listen if you have not. I promise you, you will fall in love with the song...

Listening to his song at 1.30am...

No comments:

Post a Comment