Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

11km

(A post that I forgot to publish in April 2011)

Alhamdulillah..I have survived the 11km run at the Sepang I Circuit. Organized by Energizer.
Last March I've signed up for this quarter marathon thinking somewhat optimistic about it. I was eager to train building up my stamina. Lucky enough a fellow colleague Jennifer was my running partner - occasionally in a week we would run at the nearest Cyberjaya lake. I wouldn't say I was completely fit but..at least I didn't collapse after running for 30mins! Which is a pretty good sign..for a 38 years old!

I am very proud of myself...that night was a memorable night for me.
1. It was my very first run
2. in Sepang circuit
3. and I ran for 1.40mins
4.Running a quarter marathon is one of my bucket's list.

I would be lying if I didn't admit that it was pretty drilling. But I did ran for 11km. I am pretty ambitious to do another one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment